I am a full member of BACP (British association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) and COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists) and I abide by their code of ethics with regards to commitment to ongoing training, supervision and professional development.
Training, Qualifications & Experience
- Level 1 and 2 NCFE certificate in Counselling Skills 2005-2006
- Certificate in Person-Centred Counselling 2006
- Diploma in Person-Centred Counselling 2008
- BA(Hons) Degree in Counselling Studies 2009
- Introduction to Focusing 2009
- Certificate in Drug & Alcohol Addiction 2010
- Induction to ‘Working with Children Locked in Rage’ 2010
- Introduction to ‘Psychosexual Issues in Counselling Practice’ 2010
- Introduction to ‘Helping children Tell Their Stories’ 2010
- Introduction to ‘Working with Issues around Suicide’ 2010
- Introduction to ‘Loss & Bereavement’ 2011
- Experience in working with children as a volunteer (Place2Be) May 2010-July 2011
- Working within a Drug and Alcohol organisation 2009-present
- Diploma in Psychosexual & Relationship Therapy 2013
- Certificate in Transformative Couple Encounter Therapy 2014
The Initial Assessment session will give us the opportunity to meet face to face, help in deciding if you feel comfortable in working with me, also for you to ask any further questions which may not have been answered beforehand.
Individual: 60 minutes £60.00
couples: 60/90 minutes £90.00
Individual: 50 minutes £55.00.
Couples: 60 minutes £80.00